Talking Loops with Stickybuds

http://www.futureloops.com/product-stickybuds-funk-breaks-bass.php


We sat down with Tyler Martens aka Stickybuds to know more about his musical tastes, producing Fun and Breaks and the process of Making his sample pack for Future Loops, Stickybuds - Funk, Breaks & Bass:

Stickybuds (aka Tyler Martens) has made a name for himself over the years creating legendary electronic funk msic, topping the charts (Beatport / Juno) and performing all over the world , now teaming up with Future Loops to deliver a beast of a library that is a must-have for producers looking for Funk , Breaks , Bass Music and anything in between 

FL – What are your main music influences? What made you start producing music, specially Funk and Breaks?


I've loved all sorts of music over the years, from punk to rap, world beat, drum n' bass and funk... There are golden nuggets in all genres, so i take inspiration from everywhere. One of the main influences in me writing the midtempo style of music I write now would be A. Skillz, Fort Knox Five and Featurecast. I started producing music because I was drawn to it, and I wanted to add to the creative pool of sonic ideas. I fell in love with funk and breaks because funk is the sonic medicine for the soul... My soul atleast...


FL – Has much changed in your workflow since you started making music 10 years ago ?


I started Dj'ing 10 years ago, but really started writing music maybe 7 years ago... Wow that's a long time now that I think about it haha. I learned on Logic and Protools when I went to audio school, and now I primarily use Ableton Live, and logic on occasion. Not much has changed, it's always an endeavour.


Read the rest of this interview at futureloops.com